Book a Hotel
Choose from over 7,500 hotels available worldwide.
Book Vacation Rentals
Explore over 107,000 vacation rental properties in over 100 countries.
Book a Resort
Explore resort deals at over 80 U.S. and Caribbean resorts.
About Wyndham Green
Wyndham Worldwide makes a significant investment in exploring and adopting innovative sustainable practices through our Wyndham Green program, which focuses on sustainability across the Company and serves as one of our top five strategic priorities. Launched in 2006, the program is based on the Company’s vision and core values, of enhancing customers’ lives by improving the environment, supporting global and local communities, and developing sustainable programs that deliver economic benefits. Wyndham Green is not just about one or many green programs – it’s a way of living and working based on our vision and values. At Wyndham Worldwide, we understand that our business activities impact the earth, our resources and people’s lives. We will continue leveraging our sustainability programs and innovation ideas to conserve resources, preserve natural habitats and prevent pollution. We are adopting sustainability best practices and building a culture that continuously strives to improve and sustain our positive results over time. We will work globally and act locally by:
• Developing environmental programs, products and services
• Setting environmental impact targets and measuring performance of green programs
• Working with our associates, suppliers, owners and local communities to minimize our environmental impact
• Complying with climate policies and environmental laws
Through our various Wyndham Green programs, our main areas of focus include:
• Educate, influence and provide value to internal and external stakeholders
• Reduce energy and water consumption and track performance
• Recycle and increase waste diverted from landfills
• Improve air quality
• Minimize waste by recycling and reusing materials
• Use green innovation techniques to develop new programs, products and services that promote sustainability
• Participate in local community programs that contribute to the wellness of our environment
• Implement sustainable procurement practices