2011 Annual Meeting
Registered Shareholders. If you are a shareholder of record, also known as a registered shareholder, the following information about the annual meeting and annual meeting materials applies to you:
How do I vote?
You may vote by proxy in one of the following ways:
- by telephone by calling the toll-free number (800) 690-6903 (have your Notice Regarding Internet Availability of Proxy Materials or proxy card in hand when you call);
- by Internet at http://www.proxyvote.com (have your Notice Regarding Internet Availability of Proxy Materials or proxy card in hand when you access the website);
- if you received (or requested and received) a printed copy of the annual meeting materials, by returning the enclosed proxy card (signed and dated) in the envelope provided; or
- in person at the annual meeting (please see the Proxy Statement section entitled “How do I attend the meeting?”).
Obtaining Copies of Annual Meeting Materials
You may obtain a printed copy of the annual meeting materials in one of the following ways:
Electronic Delivery of Annual Meeting Materials
You may receive future annual meeting materials electronically via email when they become available, rather than receiving printed copies in the mail.
Sign up for electronic delivery http://www.proxyvote.com
Shares Registered in the Name of a Bank, Broker or other Nominee. If your shares are registered in the name of a bank, broker or other nominee, please contact Broadridge Investor Communication Services at http://www.proxyvote.com to:
- Submit your proxy voting instructions;
- View electronic versions of proxy voting materials;
- Sign-up to receive future shareholder materials via e-mail; or
- Request proxy voting materials if you received a Notice Regarding Internet Availability of Proxy Materials.