Wyndham Resorts Offer Free Nights and Summer Savings
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (June 28, 2012) –
The summer season often evokes images of sunny days, quality time spent with family and friends and relaxing vacations. Consumers can get all of this and more – including free nights, discounted stays and complimentary offerings – when they plan their vacations this season at popular Wyndham® Hotels and Resorts destinations in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.
A recent Wyndham Hotel Group survey found that most U.S. travelers (73 percent) expect to take vacations lasting between three and seven days this summer – and with the Pay 3 Getaway 5 offer from Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, travelers can get two of those vacation nights free when they book three consecutive nights at any participating Wyndham® property in Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or Dominican Republic. The deal is good for reservations made by July 31, 2012, and completed by Dec. 20, 2012.
At all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Resorts properties in the Caribbean and Mexico, families won’t have to empty their wallets for summer fun when they book Viva Wyndham’s Kids Stay Free package. Available through Aug. 31, 2012, this special offer invites up to two children per family ages 12 and under to eat, stay and play for free at any of Viva Wyndham’s six family-friendly resorts and includes unlimited meals, snacks and beverages; all non-motorized sports; and complimentary enrollment in Viva Wyndham Kid’s Retreat, a supervised daily program which offers activities such as archery, beach volleyball, sandcastle building and more. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Additionally, individual Wyndham Hotels and Resorts properties in some of the most popular vacation spots are offering special packages and savings to celebrate the season:
- Save a bundle in Florida when visiting famous theme parks or planning a beach vacation. Book early at Wyndham Orlando Resort, just minutes from Orlando’s top theme parks and attractions, and save up to 25 percent off best available rates starting as low as $67 per night now through Sept. 30, 2012. Along the coast, the Staycation package from the oceanfront Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort in Deerfield Beach offers guests spacious accommodations, a complimentary beach ball and sun block and discount coupons to local restaurants and attractions. Valid through Sept. 30, 2012, rates start at $139 per night.
- Couples can enjoy a relaxing Orlando spa retreat and save 20 percent at Wyndham Grand® Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with the Couples Getaway package. Available through Dec. 31, 2012, the discounted package, which starts at $419 per night, includes two 50-minute aroma-infused Swedish massages at the on-site Blue Harmony Spa; aqua immersion in side-by-side tubs; complimentary champagne, strawberries and chocolate; and breakfast for two.
- Celebrate graduation with a Bahamian summer vacation at Wyndham Nassau Resort in the Bahamas for as low as $109 per night. The beachfront resort’s graduation offer includes luxurious overnight accommodations, a special gift for the graduate, complimentary food and beverage at the on-site lagoon pool and “guest of the day” privileges, including turndown service and house champagne with dinner reservations at the resort’s Black Angus restaurant. The package must be booked by Aug. 27, 2012, and completed by Aug. 31, 2012. A minimum three-night stay is required.
- In tropical Humacao, Puerto Rico, families can enjoy a private beach vacation at Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar with the Family Summer package. Beginning at $158 per night, guests booking this package receive a signature beach bag, breakfast daily, unlimited fountain drinks and a $20 match bet coupon for the on-site Casino Real. A minimum two-night stay is required and reservations must be made by Oct. 27, 2012 and completed by Oct. 31, 2012.
“There is no better time than summer to break away from it all and fully embrace the fun, relaxing mindset that comes along with the season,” said Rich Flores, senior director of marketing for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. “By offering valuable savings and free nights in some of the world’s most sought-after resort destinations, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts gives travelers the chance to experience the worry-free and memorable summer getaways they deserve.”Guests can take advantage of these and other great offers by calling (877) 999-3223 or visiting www.wyndham.com to book their stays. Customers outside of the United States can make reservations by dialing (506) 638-4899. When making reservations, customers must specify the desired packages to receive corresponding offers and discounts. All offers are subject to availability at participating hotels and resorts. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Taxes, resort fees and gratuities are not included. Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN), offers upscale hotel and resort accommodations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, China and the Caribbean. All Wyndham® hotels are either franchised by the company or managed by Wyndham Hotel Management, Inc., one of its affiliates or through a joint-venture partner. Additional information and reservations for all Wyndham hotels are available by calling (800) WYNDHAM – (800) 996-3426 – or visiting www.wyndham.com.
- Golfers will love the Golf for Two package at Wyndham Grand Isla Navidad Resort in secluded Manzanillo, Mexico, which includes two days of golf for two people at the award-winning, oceanfront Isla Navidad Country Club; a welcome cocktail and fruit platter; and complimentary breakfast at the resort’s Grand Café. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Public Relations Manager
Wyndham Hotel Group
22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, N.J. 07054
EDITORS: A high-resolution version of the above image may be downloaded here. Additional photos and logos can be downloaded from the Wyndham Worldwide Media Center, available here. For more information about Wyndham Worldwide Corporation and its businesses, go to www.wyndhamworldwide.com.